Monday, January 25, 2010

I Want To Tell You

-You make me so angry at times, but I still love you. I miss spending all our time together.


-Everything will be alright. I promise. I wouldn't tell you unless I knew for certain. And I am by your side, always.


-I'm exponentially confused right now, but one thing is for certain: You gave me the best summer of my life and winter is harsh and revealing, but I feel somehow something good will come of this. Also, you are a good, and amazing person. I think that will be enough for you to be alright in this.


-You are beautiful, talented, selfless and the most amazing friend I could ask for. Thank you.


- You are so talented and amazingly kind. All I do is whine to you, and you still love me. Thank you.

- There are some things you absolutely need to start keeping to yourself. I love you nonetheless.


- You are my light in the darkest places.


- I don't understand why you hate me so much. I've never spoken to you. I know I've started spending time with your group of friends lately, and I understand you not liking the change. However, I'd love to be your friend.


- You are stronger than you know, and you have made me stronger than I ever thought I could be. Remember that.

- You are too old to act like this. You can tell me things to my face. You don't have to walk on eggshells because I'm sick. You are not my father, and you obviously wouldn't know how to handle parenthood if you were.

- You are seriously one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You're great to talk to.

- I'm very happy I met you. We should most definitely spend more time together.

-We're going to make it through this year.

- You have a lot to apologize for, but I love you, and I even miss you sometimes. I can respect you trying not to make the same mistakes in your new life as you did in your old one. I love her like a second mother, and him like my own brother. I'm still angry, but I do want you to be happy.

- I miss when we were just a little bit younger, and we had great sleepovers.

- You are my musical soulmate. Let's jam again. Soon.

- You people are becoming like a family to me. I love you very much.

No comments: