Friday, January 1, 2010

Desperation.

I am not who I was anymore.
And try as I might, I can't remember who I was before.
The person I used to be got lost in unfriendly transition to a sea of forgetting, dizziness, anti-depressants, confusion and paranoia.
I miss the way I was terribly. I miss feeling. And not feeling, at the right times.
I can't remember much.
All I can do is move on and create new memories, and try to hang on to them properly.
From now on I'll write everything down. What it comes down to is that I feel as though I'll never ever be the same again. I feel as though I'll wake up and be insane.
I'm so afraid.

1 comment:

Jessica xo said...

Robin, there is no need for you to be afraid.
People change, and its not always a bad thing.
You know I'll always be here, and I know you're going to be okay.