Monday, November 9, 2009

A Short Post.

Alright.
Last week will go down in the history books as the worst week of all time. I decided not to post anything I'd regret. I've returned, however!

I am still not finished 'The Catcher In The Rye', but I'm getting closer. I don't know what I'll read after that. I've been thinking perhaps 'Bridget Jones' Diary'.
A good book can make me feel so much better. I'm still rather ill, although I don't feel as bad as I did. I'm in this sort of delicate state where everything really bothers me. For example, I just heard on tele that H1N1 has been killing people with no underlying conditions. Now I'll have to calm myself down all over again. Also, I woke up at four o'clock this morning and my television was still on. It was a documentary-type show about the beheading that happened on the Greyhound bus last summer. What a thing to wake up to. I'm more than a little paranoid.

Anyhow, lately I've gained quite a bit of respect for people I didn't really think much of before. For example, Pamela Anderson does quite a bit of work for animal rights, petitions against the seal hunt and has a line of beauty products that aren't tested on animals. Also, Anne Murray was on 'The Hour' today. When you look back on her career, she was really quite good. Also, John Lennon once told her that her cover of 'You Won't See Me' was his favorite cover of a Beatles song. Talk about amazing.

I suppose it'll be a short post, then. I haven't got too much to say at the moment.

No comments: