Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Much Too Vague.

When something you are passionate about seems to be becoming extremely political, it's more than dissappointing.
I don't feel the need to be specific on this topic. Vagueness is always something I've tried to acheive in everything anyhow.
This time, something is riding on it that makes it a much bigger deal than it's been in previous years. This is making people tense, and it's making authority figures political.
Some people, who are lovely people, but shall become the subject of my polite tyrade, have received positions that they don't necessarily deserve. They received these positions because of their connections, and I am very much aware of it. I have no connections. There is one person, in particular, who I really think is charming, but I feel I could do much better in their position. It sounds awful. I know. It's just how I feel. The person in question received this position, in part at least, because they are of relation to someone who has very high connections to this whole, horribly vague mess.
Besides that, it's become much less light-hearted than last time, which is very saddening. It used to be a very fulfilling experience, and now it seems to be stressing everyone to breaking point.
Awkward conclusion.
Vague enough?

No comments: